Friday, April 22, 2016

The connected spirit

My soul is deep and inspired by the motivations of poetry and the rhythm it tunes into my spirit. Clearly in my heart their is never a denial of true passion, never something unsure or something considered to be clashing. To connect to my spirit as well as other's, I cannot allow my fears to act overall as a blanket or a cover. 

I should send a message to my spirit, and insure my soul understands the importance of the message as it hears it. For example, when a person, meets another person for the first time, their personality's might connect, but what does it mean if it's possible for them to reflect?

I believe if two people meet and their personality's reflect, than this is a sure way to see what challenges their ideas may accept. That's why people should be able to be sociable not only physically but also on a spiritual realm,  for it is similar to  plants having a stem.

Or perhaps even a seed growing to become a beautiful tree, something small but very significant and important as it grows we see. So when we utilize the way of connecting spiritual to other people, we preserve those individuals like not only a movie but also the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment