Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Share a thought, to see a dream

Many of times I have slept, since my father has passed, I have had very spectacular dreams and through my mind they realistically have flashed. These dreams once I awoke from them, gave me the extreme feeling that he is still very much living.

My heart pounding with anticipation, for more information, dictating the things he desires me to know, and the wisdom he is bestowing me to always capture and own.

Or is there even anything he is hoping for me to learn, or are these dreams merely a way for him to show me our love is forever something I have earned.

Either way, seeing him like that, let's me know inside of my heart, he will always remain. Feelings of sadness and remorse of him no longer being here, dwell inside me like nothing I have ever felt more clear.

Yet, as he comes to me in my dreams, I feel the bad feelings bust completely away at their seams. Leaving me to be filled with only the pureness of his love, casting down from the clouds in the most angelic way from the heavens above.

So the thought of my life as his daughter, and him, my wonderful father, are never truly gone, for he lives inside my heart right where he belongs. To my loving father Dennis Guthrie, from his loving daughter Sheena Guthrie. I'll always love you daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment